Community Forum

Sound Drops out on Recordings on ipad

RajSharma
New Poster

Watching DVR recordings in English using Xfinity app, then sound drops off. Sound works in Spanish for some reason, but not English. Happens on iPad, but not phonebook.
RajSharma
New Poster

Watching DVR recordings in English using Xfinity app, then sound drops off. Sound works in Spanish for some reason, but not English. Happens on iPad, but not phonebook.
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Sound Drops out on Recordings on ipad

combined same-topic cross-posts

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastRob
Official Employee

@RajSharma

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
mindymaran
New Poster

I have the same problem - where I'll be watching a TV show on my Xfinisty app on my ipad or iphone and literally the sound just drops - the Show goes on with no sound.  I've checked all xfinity app devices and it is everywhere.  When I go on the TV the show is fine.  At the moment it is Mainly ALL MSNBC shows - Please advise -