Community Forum

Re: LG 404 Not Found

ETBacko
New Poster

I'm getting this eror now too. It worked yesterday but now I just get 404 Not Founf nginx

Chris88881
New Poster

Same here. I would like to know what happened and how to fix. The app still works on my Android phone.
Rleguiza
New Poster

Same. But my roku app works fine. Seems to be only LG
Rleguiza
New Poster

Found a fix. Un install and te-install the app.
juliemoto
New Poster

Thanks! That worked for me as well.

Azwildcatdad
New Poster

That worked yesterday but isn’t working today. How many years is this going to be a “beta”?
Sherlina
New Poster

Same here. I’ve had this problem on and on, also an LG tv. It worked great the past 2 months, but now getting this error. I did as those above said, delete & reinstall, it worked, but then just a few hours later same thing again.. Anyone have another fix?
thisCableSuks
New Poster

This is happening to me to on LG. Re-install, which has been required more frequently lately does NOT work. Ignore the above comments that says it does.
kaylyn8
New Poster

I can't seem to work around this error.  I uninstalled, re-boot gateway, re-connect to network, re-installed ---- all that and it still didn't work.  What is doing this?

SMWilliams1
New Poster

I have the same error. Tried all the mentioned tricks (uninstall and reinstall app, restart gateway, unplug TV and plug out back in, reconnect network...) and can't get the app to work.
Anchth2
New Poster

I just kept deleting and reinstalling. Finally started working
juliemoto
New Poster

I turned the tv on this morning and no 404 error. Let's see if it holds.

Just an FYI, there is another thread going on over the issue here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-App/Xfinity-Beta-Streaming-on-LG-404-Error/td-p/3406262

ComcastChe
Official Employee

Hi, @thisCableSuks! Sorry for the experience you were having. I wanted to check in to see if you are still receiving the LG 404 Not Found error code, or has it been resolved on your end? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!