Gasaltered's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 15th, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

Not all recordings showing in steam app

I have 132 episodes of a show recorded on my DVR. When I open the stream app there are only 42 episodes of that show on there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and they are still not all there. Can anyone tell me how to sync the two?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Gasaltered wrote:
I have 132 episodes of a show recorded on my DVR. When I open the stream app there are only 42 episodes of that show on there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and they are still not all there. Can anyone tell me how to sync the two?

the in-home and cloud DVRs are separate and do not 'sync'. the cloud DVR is limited to 60 hours (by end of year plan is to be 150 hours) while in home DVR is limited by size and type of recordings that can fit on the hard drive. usually the home DVR holds more. note that the DVR is not recommended as a long term storage device. the cloud DVR removes oldest recordings as room is needed for newer recordings.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here