Community Forum

Netflix through Xfinity login on Laptop

Lefk
New Poster

Netflix through Xfinity login on Laptop

How do I watch Netflix (which is part of my Xfinity package) on my laptop? Is it possible? I cant find a place to log into Netflix on Xfinity app.

ComcastChe
Official Employee

Re: Netflix through Xfinity login on Laptop

That's a great question, @Lefk! I love binge-watching on Netflix. Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. To watch Netflix on your account, you'll need a compatible box and to use your primary Xfinity ID to log in. Please let me know if you have any issues after reviewing the links? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Netflix through Xfinity login on Laptop

@Lefk wrote:

How do I watch Netflix (which is part of my Xfinity package) on my laptop? Is it possible? I cant find a place to log into Netflix on Xfinity app.

using your X1 go to the netflix internet app then to settings. you will find an entry to show or generate a userid/password to use on non-X1 to sign into netflix.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!