Community Forum

Connection Error 3305

Highlighted
New Poster

Connection Error 3305

I'm getting this error on my IPad... no internet problems, can't watch anything 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Connection Error 3305

@Carlosvarady wrote:

I'm getting this error on my IPad... no internet problems, can't watch anything 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xtv-app-errorcode-3305

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Same here and haven’t been able to solve it. I am using my iPad and have tried everything. Internet connection is fine - the error is supposedly related to not having internet connection - I updated my iPad’s software, deleted the Xfinity App and reinstalled, etc. Nothing has worked. Has someone figured out??
Highlighted
Expert

@mariacediago wrote:
Same here and haven’t been able to solve it. I am using my iPad and have tried everything. Internet connection is fine - the error is supposedly related to not having internet connection - I updated my iPad’s software, deleted the Xfinity App and reinstalled, etc. Nothing has worked. Has someone figured out??

did you unplug your gateway and modem for 3 minutes and plug back in?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!