Community Forum

"We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again in a moment"

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

"We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again in a moment"

Constantly get this message on my Android Samsung S8Plus cell phone.  I can't read my comcast emails.  How to fix this?  It's really annoying.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: "We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again in a moment"

Me too! I've had this issue for a long time and I've seen others complain about this issue but never anyone responding with a fix or solution.
Highlighted
New Poster

Same issue when trying to access my statements. Contacted support and they told me they'd fix it but still not working.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same problem with my Galaxy Note 10 (and previously with my Note 8). Been going on for years. If I uninstall, reinstall it  usually works long enough to read important messages. If Xfinity can't fix this, is there an alternative email app that would work?

Highlighted
Contributor

I have been having the same issue for the last six months.  I get the same message whenever I try to access my bills via the iPhone App, or webpage from all of the different browsers.  I have had chat conversations multiple times and tickets have been opened with engineering but nothing ever changes.  It is becoming very frustrating since I am paying my bill each month with autopay, but have no idea what Xfinity is billing me for!