Community Forum

iphone SE visual voicemail

Highlighted
New Poster

iphone SE visual voicemail

Hello,

I recently migrated from an Android phone to an iPhoneSE and I cannot get visual voicemail to work. I found some others on the forum with the same issue that seems to have been resolved by @ComcastChrisL, but he doesn't seem to be active lately. Per the thread, he has been able to reset the voicemail to enable visual voicemail. Can anyone else help? I've tried to address him directly, but do not seem to be able to do so via his personal page.

Thanks,

Michael

Original post:

i can not for the life of me get visual voicemail to work. i have chatted with many people from xfinity and they have no clue. my voicemail tab says call voicemail. no option for visual voicemail and i do not get any notifications either. some one help me please!! @ComcastChrisL are you able to help me please?!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: iphone SE visual voicemail

Hello @moosha_loose,

Thank you for posting to the forum and my apologies for the issues you've encountered with the visual voice mail service.  When you get an opportunity, reach out to me via private message, which you should be able to do so now that you've posted publicly.

Click on my name ComcastChrisL, which takes you to my profile page, and from there select the blue 'send a message' button.

In your private reply please include the following for account access and authentication;

First and last name, complete service address, mobile number, and the last 4 digits of the card on file.

Let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks again!

Chris 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: iphone SE visual voicemail

I am also reaching out to @ComcastChrisL for help with visual voicemail which doesn’t work after changing from an android to a iPhone. Please help!

kbixlou