Community Forum

iPhone 12 pro preorder

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

iPhone 12 pro preorder

Does anyone know when the 2nd wave of iPhones will be released i preordered mine the Monday after preorders opened?
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: iPhone 12 pro preorder

I ordered mine on the 19th and received it (as promised) on the 23rd.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Now I’m starting to get aggravated I ordered mine the night of the 19th and all it tells me is your iPhone will be delivered before nov 25th
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

What did yours say, mine says will be delivered before nov 25th
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Oct 19th after I placed the order, I received an email stating they received my order, including an order number and that I will receive a confirmation email when the order is ready to be shipped. About an hour later I received an email stating that they were preparing the order and stating “When your order ships, you'll get an email with an estimated arrival date. Someone will need to be home to receive the package." This email also included that the payment information I entered when I ordered the phone.

Oct 21st I received an email notifying me that my order has shipped and included a tracking number.

Oct 23rd I received the iPhone 12.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Did you order the pacific blue?
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

No, white again. I had a white iPhone XR (perfect condition) that I gave to my wife so she could get rid of a LG X she had been using. I couldn’t answer some of her questions she had on using hers because I’m not familiar Android.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

My suggestion get your money back. This company is fraudulent. I preordered on 10/16 was to have it delivered on 10/23 I haven't received yet. Its missing since 10/24 in memphis tn where they claim it was going to be res-shipped I have received anything to date. 

Trying to escalate this matter this them is a headace. I'm considering taking legal action against them for failing to deliver product and refusing to refund for failed delivery of goods and service. 

Be aware and good luck to you. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

You could try to dispute the charge. If it's stuck in transit/lost. May be a headache with them as a provider going forward but at least you can get your money back. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes I am doing all that and more. Thanks.