Community Forum

iPhone 11 out of stock?

Regular Visitor

iPhone 11 out of stock?

Hello - We are thinking about switching from Verizon to XFINITY mobile. Unfortunately, the green iPhone 11 (128gb) that my wife had her eyes on seems to be out of stock. Do you have any idea when it will be back in stock? It is the only thing holding us off right now.

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: iPhone 11 out of stock?

Hello rvezu,

Thank you for contacting us through the Xfinity forum and gladly I will provide an update to this situation. As of today, our warehouse inventory was updated and does not reflect current availability for any iPhone 11 models. This status is due to change but an exact date for availability remains undetermined.

The warehouse inventory that I have access to does account for all availability but does not track in-stock devices at the local Xfinity Mobile stores.

Currently, the Xfinity Mobile website will allow orders to be placed but customers are receiving tracking information once the device becomes available and ships out. As expected, the demand for the new iPhones remains very high and I am very hopeful that our inventory will include iPhone 11 models in all their iterations soon. I will continue to monitor and provide updates to this post as new information becomes available. Thank you again for support and patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your answer @ComcastChrisL - much appreciated.

What confuses me is when you say "the Xfinity Mobile website will allow orders to be placed but customers are receiving tracking information once the device becomes available and ships out". When I try to order the 128gb green iPhone 11, everything is greyed out and I cannot place an order.

I understand I would have to wait to get the phone until it is back in stock (which is not an issue), but I would just want to make sure I place an order before the $250 prepaid gift card offer runs out.

Thanks again for your help.

Regular Visitor

Any updates on the above? Still haven't been able to place an order. Thanks

Regular Visitor

So still no updates?

Contributor

I took my XS Max in to upgrade on Tuesday... I got there before the store opened and waited but they didn't have any in stock which I pretty much expected. I also knew their delivery days are Tuesday and Thursday so I told Z**e I was going to to come back and he told me what time UPS usually shows up. I thought it was going to be a long day of waiting so I went across the parking lot to Panera and got a latte & bagel. When I came out the UPS truck was next door at Chuck E Cheese... I went over and asked him if he'd be going to Xfinity & he said yes he had a few boxes for them. So I went back over the Xfinity, told the greeter I was going to sit on the bench until UPS delived & then he could let Z**e know I was there. 10 minutes later he called me over and told me only 2 came in... one was a black iPhone 11 Pro 512gb and the other was the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb I wanted, except it was black and I loved my gold Max. I upgraded to the black anyway and have no regrets. I use a pink case so all you can see is the black camera and that was ugly no matter what color. It may be ugly but it's amazing. Smiley Happy   Sorry for being long winded but Z**e told me the green is back ordered well into November.  If you can do what I did you have a better shot of getting it sooner. Good luck.