Community Forum

callers getting "mailbox full" response- there are NO messages in my voicemail!

Highlighted
New Poster

callers getting "mailbox full" response- there are NO messages in my voicemail!

Have repeatedly deleted voicemail which reappears again in the past. Now, there are no messages at all in voicemail. Callers still receiving mailbox full. Please help.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: callers getting "mailbox full" response- there are NO messages in my voicemail!

Hello mzbonez, thank you for reaching out to us on the Forum. I am sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your voicemail. I will be happy to help with some troubleshooting. In consideration of the time it has been from your post, have you already received assistance with this?

If you have not, I have some questions for you. Have you already completed any other troubleshooting steps outside of deleting your voicemail? What type of phone do you have? When did this start happening?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: callers getting "mailbox full" response- there are NO messages in my voicemail!

Using this iPhone7 (purchased new from Apple and not previously locked to any carrier)  I had always been able to delete voicemail within the screen with prior Verizon service (for two years) and Xfinify mobile (from October 2018 until the beginning of January 2020.) Contacts then messaged me alerting to the VM full status.  Each time my phone display showed no voicemail messages.

Also noticed over the few months prior to 1/1/20 that old previously deleted VM would reappear in my phone visual listing sporadically. Very confusing.

I have since dialed in to my box and found over 35 messages that I then deleted old-school - by listening and using "7" to delete.  My VM display no indicates no voicemail but I don't feel confident this is true.

Has there been a change in Xfinify mobile carrier system that now requires me to delete during playback only?

Thanks for any help.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Thank you for the update and information, I would like to take a look at your account to view your features and detail. Can you please send me the following information via private message; your first and last name, the full-service address for your residential account, the last 4 digits of your credit card on file, and finally, your mobile number. Thanks in advance.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!