Community Forum

Xfinity mobile gift card expired

New Poster

Xfinity mobile gift card expired

My xfinity gift card expired. I never used it or even activated the card. I called visa and explained to them the situation and they called me back saying I can not be re issued a new gift card. Can someone please let me know what else I can do to resolve this. Thank you
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity mobile gift card expired

Hello,

I had the same issue. When i chatted with one of Xfinity Moblie customer care,  they provided the details of Xfinity Reward Center customer care. When i called them, they asked my details and said they will re-issue a new card with same value in 2 to 4 weeks. In my case, i activated the card but never used it. Not sure will that work with un-activated cards or not.

You can give a call at 1-800-526-3268 Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM ET and check with them.

Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you for your help, I’ll give this a try!
Highlighted
New Poster

@busybee009 wrote:

Hello,

I had the same issue. When i chatted with one of Xfinity Moblie customer care,  they provided the details of Xfinity Reward Center customer care. When i called them, they asked my details and said they will re-issue a new card with same value in 2 to 4 weeks. In my case, i activated the card but never used it. Not sure will that work with un-activated cards or not.

You can give a call at 1-800-526-3268 Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM ET and check with them.

I forgot about the promotional card and it expired.   I tried about everything.  Attempting to call the card company was useless.  Called the number you gave and they renewed the card for 6 months without a problem.  Thanks for the info.