ijent1023's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 17th, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile won't fix my line.

Okay, so back in March of 2019 I got a BYOD sim for my iPhone. Although, my previous carrier told me I couldn't unlock my iPhone because of some reason. The carrier told me this after I ordered the sim card. I thought I could unlock the phone because I did research and I qualified for unlocking but when I went to unlock it, they didn't. Anyways, I have been getting charged for the fee, even though I haven't used the service. I have called Xfinity Mobile multiple times to help fix the issue and every time they tell me that they will fix the issue. I even went in-store and asked, but the representative didn't even look at his computer and called me dumb for selecting the unlimited line. I waited 20 minutes for a minute conversation. I'm not gonna lie I am getting really irritated. I like the service because I have an iPhone 11 through Xfinity Mobile, but I'm getting charged an additional 50$ for a service I don't even use. Please fix. If not, is there a way to take back the phone, I wouldn't even care about a refund. I am still in high school and I have other bills to pay or else I wouldn't care all that much.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

65 Messages

4 years ago

Hi ijent1023, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Mobile on the Forum. I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble with getting help. I will be more than happy to get the account closed out. I know how of an inconvenience this can be, especially having to pay for something you are not using.

Please send me the following information in a private message so that I may verify and access the account; your first and last name, the full-service address for your residential account, and the last 4 digits of the credit card on file? I look forward to hearing from you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here