colbys's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 17th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Voicemail error in Pixel

I'm having the same errors that were reported in this thread: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Mobile/No-notification-of-voicemails/td-p/3300121

Voicemail for the Apple phones on our account has worked after first initialization, but the voicemail on the Pixel 2  has not. When I called support yesterday, they said that I already had basic voicemail on my device. I've turned visual voicemail on/off and restarted the phone multiple times, but I still don't get notification of voicemail and the visual voicemail within Pixel's phone app shows no messages.

@ComcastChrisL would you be able to assist me as you did this other client? Thank you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

4 years ago

Hello colbys,

Thanks for your outreach through the Xfinity Forum. I’m happy to assist! To initiate a private conversation, please click on my username ComcastChrisL. That will take you to my profile page and then click on the blue ‘send a message’ button.

For account access and authentication, please include the following in your private message;
First and last name, complete service address, mobile number, and the last 4 digits of the card on file.

Once I get the account information, I’ll do the needed research. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chris

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here