Community Forum

Transcript of Text Messages sent/received on line

Regular Visitor

Transcript of Text Messages sent/received on line

Is it possible to get a transcript of all messages sent and received over a specific period of time on a line on my xfinity mobile account?  Not just a list of the dates/times and numbers, but the contents of the messages as well?  And if so, how do I make that request?

Official Employee

Re: Transcript of Text Messages sent/received on line

Hello Jbodary35,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Xfinity Forum.  We greatly appreciate your time and concern.  I am happy to provide the needed assistance on this matter.

In case you were still needing access to the call and text log, I’ve included the link below that will allow you access to those records;

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/view-minutes-and-message-usage

As it pertains to obtaining access to the content of the messages and phone calls, that entails a legal procedure in where a legal professional (usually a judge or lawyer) has to submit a request to the Comcast Legal Response Center.

If you need further details regarding this process, please send me a private message by clicking on my name ComcastChrisL which will direct you to my profile page.  From there you will see a blue ‘send message’ button.

Let me know how you want to proceed.  Thanks again!                

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!