Community Forum

Still awaiting $250 gift card

rvezu
Regular Visitor

Still awaiting $250 gift card

Hello,

I bought an iPhone 11 and ported a number on October 11, which made me eligible for a $250 gift card. It's now been two months and I still haven't received the gift card. Is this normal? How long do gift cards typically take to arrive?

Thanks in advance for your help!

not_too_shabby
Frequent Visitor

Re: Still awaiting $250 gift card

I am waiting too, but it says you have to have service for 90 days before being eligible.   Check the xfinity rewards site for the status.

ComcastChrisL
Official Employee

Re: Still awaiting $250 gift card

Hello!

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring these matters to our attention.  It’ll be my pleasure to provide further assistance.

The following link will provide a detailed overview of the qualification details;

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/faqs-visa-prepaid-card-offers

For any future inquiries, know that I’m available in case any further research is required.  You can always reach out to me through private message by clicking on my name ComcastChrisL.  That will take you to my profile page, and from there you’ll see the blue ‘send message’ button.

Thanks again for your continued support!

Chris         

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!