Community Forum

Samsung Galaxy S10 (Unicorn) not working with Xfinity

New Poster

Samsung Galaxy S10 (Unicorn) not working with Xfinity

For the past three weeks I've been trying to port my Samsung Galaxy S10 over so we can all join Xfinity mobile.    I have not been successful. 

I've been told many reasons from Xfinity Support, Best Buy, Verizon and Samsungdotcom about why I may be having problems.  Verizon said the phone is unlocked and ready to be ported.  Xfinity says I have incompatible technology.  Samsungdotcom says there is no reason the phone can't be supported on Xfinity.  Xfinity supports says it's because I bought it from Best Buy.  I've heard the that particular reason twice. 

I've tested with the IME numbers, four different S10s, two at the Verizon store, and two at Best Buy.  And all those could be ported according to Xfinity's own web checker.  But mine, that I've had for only a few months, can not.  

The latest theory today is that my S10 ends in a 'U' which makes it an open market phone or something like that.  It makes no sense to me why I can port four S10's, two from Best Buy, and mine from Best Buy won't port.  

I'm running out of ideas. 

New Poster

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 (Unicorn) not working with Xfinity

Bumping for attention.