Community Forum

SIM-swapping, not reflecting in Account

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

SIM-swapping, not reflecting in Account

So, I "recently" (several months ago) added a iPhone 11 Pro Max to my account, while keeping my iPhone 8 Plus, as I wanted a second phone.

I swapped the SIM cards, and everything functions fine, but this change is not reflected in my account/device details.

Am I going to run into any issues there, or are we good?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: SIM-swapping, not reflecting in Account

With Verizon and XM the sims are tied to phones but sim swapping mostly works fine. In order to get things properly aligned on your account you need to contact XM support.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello @kythri ,

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum! We can do a device swap, and have it match the SIM swap that you did. In case you still need assistance with this, you can reach out to me by clicking on my name ComcastChrisL, and from the profile, click on the blue ‘send-a-message’ button.

In your private reply, for account access and authentication, please include first and last name, complete service address, mobile number, and the last 4 digits of the card on file. Thanks again for choosing Xfinity Mobile!

Chris

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Post deleted.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

test

Highlighted
New Poster

Can you confirm if Payment plans and specifically the $200 iPhone discount is continued/unaffected when SIM cards are swapped between devices within my account? Thanks.