Community Forum

Replacement phone, Lost original phone, heavy charges

destepp78
New Poster

Replacement phone, Lost original phone, heavy charges

I recently bought 2 xfinity note 20 ultra 5G phones, and signed a 2 year contract with Xfinity. The phones arrived and my phone was supposed to be 512GB, it arrived and it was 128GB. So I called xfinity they said no problem they will send a new device and they would have me returned the Original one.. The original was misplaced around my house and I missed the 20 day deadline to return it. So xfinity says that I have to pay for the whole device even though I found it. Then they suspend my service, Input a $1400 bill on my account. So I talk to about 5 or 6 different representatives told my story 5 or 6 different times and they said they would give me a payment plan 200 and some dollars a month on top of my regular $200 bill. I made The 1st payment they turned the phone's back on and then about 3 weeks later they suspended them again, went through the same thing paid them another 200 some dollars and they applied the money towards my regular phone bill instead of the price of the device. Hi wife ask them 4 or 5 times if she sends them the money will they turn the phone on, they promised her they would they lied, The flat out lied. The way they have it they want me to pay over $400 a month that would include the payment for this lost but found device in my regular monthly mobile bill. Normally the device cost about $50 a month on your plan but they wanted to be paid off in 5 payments. This is ridiculous I cannot afford that This is ridiculous I cannot afford that Kama and very close to just early terminating the contract and keeping the phones or selling idk.. I've been a customer of xfinity for 3 years now but this is extortion they want me to pay almost $500 a month for these phones have only had them 2 months are not gonna turn my phone on they've already tricked my wife into paying them $200 they didn't even apply it towards the device, they applied it toward my bill for my phone that wasn't even do yet. What can I do I don't want to leave xfinity but I don't see any choice they are being stubborn they will not work with me on this payment plan