Community Forum

Payment arrangement extension xfinity mobile

New Poster

Payment arrangement extension xfinity mobile

Is there a way I can get an extension past 10 days or speak with a manager? I recently started new employment and Im only behind 1 payment
Regular Contributor

Re: Payment arrangement extension xfinity mobile

@Jahan917 wrote:
Is there a way I can get an extension past 10 days or speak with a manager? I recently started new employment and Im only behind 1 payment

I could be wrong about this but I don't think they offer payment extension with xfinity mobile  

Official Employee

Re: Payment arrangement extension xfinity mobile

Hello Jahan917,

Firstly, my apologies for the delayed response. Know that we are continually working on providing quick and accurate responses to all threads that require assistance.

Secondly, snow7551 is correct. Currently, we don’t offer payment extensions. Recently, we implemented the option to make a payment with a secondary payment method. We are also working on implementing and allowing partial payments.

Its in our best interest to continue to build a service that meets our customers needs and we are taking the needed steps to accomplish that goal. Please reference the link below that provides a complete overview of the late payment structure;

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/missing-bill-payment

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chris

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!