Community Forum

No shipping or tracking for the iphone 12 pro, graphite, 128gb

Highlighted
New Poster

No shipping or tracking for the iphone 12 pro, graphite, 128gb

Does anyone know how to track the phone? I ordered it in the first 10 minutes of the pre order time.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: No shipping or tracking for the iphone 12 pro, graphite, 128gb

I ordered the sapphire blue IPhone 12 pro and haven’t heard anything yet either. They even took my money for my down payment and the email said they are supposed to charge when shipped . I ordered a regular IPhone 12 for my daughter too and haven’t gotten any shipping info or update on that one either . They did not charge me yet for her phone though.
Highlighted
New Poster

Hey man, I just got my order updated on the website under devices and billing, it now says iphone 12 pro instead of null null and says free 2 day shipping and not yet shipped, I think they will send emails soon!

Highlighted
New Poster

I got a confirmation today my daughters iPhone 12 is shipping but didn’t get an update on my pro . I’m thinking maybe the pros may be delayed ?
Highlighted
New Poster

i think you can check under billing, I havent gotten an email but in billing I got tracking and stuff on the 23rd, if not just wait, hope you get your guy's phone soon

Highlighted
New Poster

No update or email for me either. Customer support said it would ship overnight. I took off Friday just to sign for this package...Crossing my fingers I’ll get a FedEx notification this morning saying it’s moving. Frustrating to say the least.
Highlighted
New Poster

My fed ex tracking says tommorow, keeping my leet fingies crossed to, hopefully bimgus delivers