Community Forum

NOTE20 Ultra Unlocked but not compatible?

GLFuller
Frequent Visitor

NOTE20 Ultra Unlocked but not compatible?

IT would be nice if someone from Xfinity/Comcast would tell us something about when UNLOCKED Note20's (both models)  will be listed as compatible?

OR at least explain WHY they are not?

vikrama
New Poster

Re: NOTE20 Ultra Unlocked but not compatible?

any update on this ?

mwittkin
Regular Visitor

Xfinity is having trouble with their 5G network and BOY devices. I was told it could take up to 3 months after the phones release date before Xfinity gets it worked out. Good luck getting any kind of updates from Xfinity though.

gixxrboi
New Poster

It's really quite obvious they are in no real rush to get their network compatible.. these phones won't work with their network until 8/21.. that should tell you that want you to purchase THEIR compatible phone. 

GLFuller
Frequent Visitor

I did a sim swap and update, visual voice mail does not work still, but all other functions are fine, including 5g.  Not sure if that helps anyone else

ComcastLarry
Official Employee

Hello, The Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra unlocked devices are compatible with BYOD on Xfinity Mobile. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!