BarryNVa's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, January 6th, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

Motorola Moto G 7 will only send and receive texts to a single phone number and will not a group

New Motorola Moto G 7 will only send and receive texts to a single phone number and will not do the same to a group of two or more.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

65 Messages

4 years ago

Hi BarryNVa, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Mobile through the Forum. I am sorry to hear that you are having some trouble with your group messaging. I can certainly provide troubleshooting help.

I have a few questions for you. Have you’ve already completed any troubleshooting steps this far? If so, what has been completed? Were you able to send a group message previously?

Can you please ensure your settings are set to allow group messaging? Here are the steps to confirm your settings are correct.

• Touch Messages.
  • Touch Settings.
  • Touch Advanced.
  • Touch Group messaging.
  • Ensure Send an MMS reply to all recipients (group MMS) is selected.

Please let me know if this helped. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, Thank you all is well on the phone.....  The phone had a software update and the default setting was changed back.   Reveresed the setting and now working as advertised.

Official Employee

• 

65 Messages

4 years ago

BarryNVa, thanks for the update! I am happy to hear it is now working. Please feel free to reach out for any future questions or concerns as we are here to help. I hope you have a good day, thank you for being the best part of Xfinity Mobile!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here