Community Forum

Iphone SE promotional

slleibowithz
Frequent Visitor

Iphone SE promotional

After lots of red tape, i ported over a number from google voice in hopes of getting a free iphone se.  I am now trying to get the xfinity mobile website to reflect the new phone number and get my account credited so I don't have to pay for what was marketed as a free iphone.  I did switch sim cards out because the phone i got had some random number at first and was not working.  I have had 2, 90 minute phone calls to try and resolve this.  At the end of the call, I heard all taken care of.  Will be resolved in 24-48 hours but no action.

What can I do? 

ComcastJosephB
Official Employee

Re: Iphone SE promotional

Hello, @slleibowithz, I'm very sorry that after multiple attempts we have not yet resolved the issue. When you have a chance please call our Xfinity Mobile team back at 1-(800) 934-6489. I know you have called already but this is the right action to take. This is type of issue has to be resolved by calling in. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!