Community Forum

IPhone unlock help.

Highlighted
New Poster

IPhone unlock help.

Hi, I've been trying for a week to get my old iPhone unlocked by xfinity mobile. My moms phone broke and I want to give it to her.

The phone is paid off, the bill was always paid and in good standing. Im on call number 6 to customer service. Each time they say im eligible for an unlock but need to transfer me to the correct department. Then I sit on hold for an hour and no one ever picks up.

Can someone here help me?
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: IPhone unlock help.

This should be illegal - I CAN NOT get someone on the line and when I finally did he said he needed to send me to a different department, gave me the number and it brought me right back to the beginning. They say my phone number isn't associated with an account, I paid the phone in full, never paid late and all I want to do is get another carrier. I moved to California and there isn't Xfinity out here which means I need to pay $20 (now going up to $25) connection fee and my bill has been way too high. This is such crazy. If anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE TELL ME!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: IPhone unlock help.

I just had that problem unlocking a phone, the key is to call Xfinity mobile at 7:00 am, the department that unlocks mobile phones opens at that time, I had no wait time