Over the past couple of months, I've noticed an issue with high data usage. In order to determine the cause, I've disabled some apps and starting tracking usage with the built-in iPhone app. My cycle recently restarted and I recieved an alert a couple days after saying that I had used 6+ GBs of data. My iPhone all shows 400 MB of data use during that time period. I have reached out to chat and phone support they have not been able to help. It seems Xfinity is having trouble keeping track of data usage or the iphone is not tracking correctly. I did have it happen with my other line last month but didn't have any proof, but now I do. Has anyone seen this issue?
Thanks so much for posting to the forum and I hope you’ll pardon my delayed response. If you are still needing help with this issue or anything else related to your Xfinity Mobile service, I’m more than happy to offer assistance.
When you get a chance, reach out to me via private message. Click on my name ComcastChrisL and then click on the blue 'send a message’ button from my profile page. For account authentication, please include the following information;
First and last name, mobile number, complete service address, and the last 4 digits of the pay method on file.
Once I authenticate the account in question, I’ll be doing the needed research. Thanks again for your continued time, and patience.