Community Forum

Confusion over mobile pricing...

Highlighted
New Poster

Confusion over mobile pricing...

So, as of today, I've used about 2.7G of data, and my wife 0.11G.  We were both on a by-th-gig plan, which was coming out to $36 ($12/G).  It was obvious that I'm going to need an unlimited plan, so I switched mine over to that, and left her's on the $12/G plan.  It said my 2.7G of data would transfer over, so I am expecting, at least as of now, fo our balance to be $12 (for my wife) and $45 (for me) or a total of $57.  Yet it shows our balance as $81 because it's still charging $36 for my wife.  What am I missing?

Official Employee

Re: Confusion over mobile pricing...

Hello @jwilcock,

Thank you for reaching out to us via the Xfinity Mobile Forum!  If still needing assistance, gladly I can investigate the billing details for you.

You can contact me via private message by clicking on my name ComcastChrisL, and from my profile page, click on the blue ‘send a message’ button.  For account access and authentication, please provide the following; first and last name, complete address, mobile number, and the last 4 digits of the card on file.

Thanks for your time and patience,

Chris

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!