Fernny73's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 27th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Cannot receive any SMS or MMS on Galaxy S20 Ultra

Hey there!

I received the phone shortly after launch and everything works fine except one thing, receiving messages. I can send and receive calls, and even send messages and MMS, but nothing will come back. Ive already talked with mobile support and they sent me a new SIM card, and behold, nothing changed. I havent been able to sign into some of my accounts due to this issue as i cant receive verification codes, and its starting to get frustrating. Ive tried everything in the settings menu, reset the network, and have had my service reconnected. Nothing seems to work. Please help.

Model Number: SM-G988U

Running Android 10

(Last update on April 1st)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

4 years ago

Hello Fernny73,

Thank you for posting to the forum and my apologies for my untimely response. Gladly, I can look further into this.

In case you are still needing assistance with this or any other topic related to your XM service, by all means don’t wait to post again, or you can contact me via private message by clicking on my name ‘ComcastChrisL’ and from my profile page you’ll see a blue ‘send a message’ button.

For account access and authentication, please provide the following;

First and last name, the complete service address, the mobile number, and the last 4 digits of the card on file.

Once I authenticate the account, I can do the research needed.

Thanks again for your time and support.

Chris

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here