Community Forum

Anyone know how long document verification takes?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Anyone know how long document verification takes?

I just wanted to know how long document verification takes I made the order yesterday about 4 got an email for document verification and I did that just curious as to how long it takes for them to verify it so my order can ship thanks
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Anyone know how long document verification takes?

Hello taker418,

Thank you for your inquiry and my sincerest apology for the delay in response. In case you are still needing assistance, let me know and I can look further into this for you.

For other forum users needing this same information, please refer to the link below for a complete overview of the document verification process;

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/documentation-order-verification-process

Hope this helps. Don’t wait to reach back out to me if you have any further questions, regarding this or any other topic relating to your Xfinity Mobile service.

Sincerely,
Chris

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Anyone know how long document verification takes?

dont worry about it you guys make it to difficult to get service  i just went to verison and got an iphoone the same day terrible customer service