BarrettJG's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 24th, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

Activation Fails

I am trying to activate my new Xfinity Mobile number after receiving a call from Xfinity urging me to do so as I am now being billed.  (My cable service install has been a train wreck and still isn't done.)  

Using the online system I receive this message: "Sorry, we've run into an issue with activation" (I'm speculating that the issue is my data service isn't working yet).  The message directed me to call 888-936-4968 for help.  I did that and your automated system said I would be on hold for more than an hour.

It seems wrong for Xfinity to bill me for a service they seem unwilling/incapable of actually providing.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

@BarrettJG ,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues activating your device.  Has the issue been resolved?  If not I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Please reach out to me via private message.  Click on my name ComcastJaredB and from the profile page click on the blue ‘send a message’ button.  In your private reply please include the following information so that I may authenticate and access the account;

First and last name, mobile number, complete service address, and the last 4 digits of the pay method on file. 

Thanks again for your time and patience,

Jared

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here