Ma4201's profile

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

Monday, December 16th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

Hulu

I read somewhere Hulu was going to be added. To x1 and flex customers in early 2020 is this true

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Use your TV remote to get to networks then Hulu or Netflix, but you can speak into your Xfinity remote to get netflix.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 years ago

It takes multiple companies to agree to a contract, in the case of Hulu has 4 owners (really 3) that are all competitors. Look for Amazon Prime later this year

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 years ago

I can guarantee there’s never been a Hulu app on X1. Are you maybe thinking of a smart tv or other device

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

But the Hulu app used to be there in Comcast Apps! Now it’s gone?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I agree - we used to watch hulu on our smart tv using the comcast remote to access the app, and now it's gone. Can't figure out how to get there now.....HELP!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

Use your actual tv remote

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

The Hulu app was never part of the Comcast X1 platform. It was part of some smart TV app platforms. I have a Vizio Smart TV and was available for a time, but I guess the contract ran out and is no longer available on my particular smart TV. I have to watch Hulu on my tablet now. Perhaps Comcast Xfinity will partner with Hulu in the future like it has with Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Prime Video and Tubi Tv. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

The Hulu app was never part of the Comcast X1 platform. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hulu streaming

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

5 years ago

What about it?  More info needed.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Will Hulu ever be available to use through X1 like Netflix is?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

You never know, if so it will be advertised. It might be tough as Disney is a majority owner. Currently through the Amazon Prime app is the only way

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

I doubt it, it’s still an X1 box being used and if you look at the picture posted in the article, it’s all streaming apps (which is the whole point of the article).

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

How do I set up Hulu?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

There isn’t Hulu on Comcast boxes.
forum icon

New to the Community?