Community Forum

CBS All Access Flex Issue

Highlighted
New Poster

CBS All Access Flex Issue

I'm having issues with CBS All Access, and the Xfinity Flex Device. CBS All Access is producing a very choppy unwatchable constant skip while in playback. I don't know if it's a App issue or internet issue. I think it's more a App issue because other Apps work just fine.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: CBS All Access Flex Issue

I had that same problem. I'm trying to see if CBS can resolve it, but I had to quit my subscription so as not to pay money for something I can't use.

I'd started a thread here, too, if you want to keep an eye on that one. Maybe if we keep making noise, someone who works for the company will see. I think it's an issue that CBS and Xfinity need to get together to resolve.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/CBS-All-Access-app-freezing-every-7-seconds/m-p/3334755

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: CBS All Access Flex Issue

Temp fix....I found tht if i exit the App and go to settings in the fire "cube" .Apps>Installed apps and clear the cashe for some of my other apps and delete some apps we never use ...when i go back to  the cbs all acces it works....for a while.

There is clealy a buffering problem .  if you just turn it off and o it does not clear up the  problem. but if you make a change to your "cashe" or your system memory  it temporaily  clears it up.  

I have not tried resetting the cashe just for cbs all access.. 

the buffering issue comes up again halfway through the next show i watch...

I was able to get though Picard this way but once my free trial is done, so am i .