Please ensure that you have activated your Internet service by contacting 1-800-XFINITY
Pro Tip: If you have not yet received your email invitation, contact your property administrator to request one. You will need to provide a valid email address and phone number.
Pro Tip: This step will only show up if your phone number is associated with more than one account
Pro Tip: Use your email address instead of your phone number to log into XFINITY
Adding a Roommate
What if you have a roommate who doesn’t have an Xfinity account? No problem! It’s easy to add your roommate to your Xfinity account in a few quick steps.
1. Visit https://my.xfinity.com and log in to your account.
2. Navigate to “Users” and select “Add a New User”
3. Instruct your roommate to go to the App Store or Google Play and download the Xfinity Communities app.
4. Have your roommate login with the email and the password they created on the setup screen.
Pro Tip: Check the “Remember Me” box on the login screen to save your login so they can avoid having to enter your password each time you log into Xfinity.
5. The first time you log into Xfinity Communities, you will receive a verification text message to the mobile number you entered on the password setup screen. Enter the code from that text at the verification screen and tap “Continue”.
6. Congratulations! You are now ready to start using your Xfinity Communities app!