Community Forum

xFi Advanced Security is blocking access to my website

nboxfounder
New Poster

xFi Advanced Security is blocking access to my website

I'm building a website via squarespace, and recently the website is inaccessible in password-enabled test mode, but I was able to narrow the issue down to xFi Advanced Security. Upon turning it off, access works... but my town's primary/fastest internet provider is xfinity. The security would effectively block customers from accessing my plans & subscriptions. Is there a way to get my website whitelisted?

Viper2009
Frequent Visitor

Re: xFi Advanced Security is blocking access to my website

@nboxfounder wrote:

I'm building a website via squarespace, and recently the website is inaccessible in password-enabled test mode, but I was able to narrow the issue down to xFi Advanced Security. Upon turning it off, access works... but my town's primary/fastest internet provider is xfinity. The security would effectively block customers from accessing my plans & subscriptions. Is there a way to get my website whitelisted?

I'm having the same issue.  Have you been able to fix this issue?

ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Hello all, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page about the website blocking you're experiencing. I definitely understand how this can be inconvenient, frustrating, and interfering with your work. For support with this, our amazing Customer Security Assurance Team would be more than happy to assist you. They can be reached by phone at 1-888-565-4329. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
EG
Expert

@nboxfounder wrote:

Try contacting this team about it;

Comcast Customer Security Assurance.

Business Hours: 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week

Good luck !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!