Community Forum

Loud Equipment

chevyjax
New Poster

Loud Equipment

We have only had our internet and tv with Xfinity for a couple weeks. Our equipment is very loud! Like 24/7. I've never had equipment be this loud before! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this not so loud. It sounds like a fan motor. Im about ready to unplug the thing. We don't even have anything on and its all I can hear. All day, all night!

Cmain11
Regular Visitor

Re: Loud Equipment

Yes! Our cable box is so loud 24/7 even when not watching tv. A fan is constantly running. We usually unplug the power it to get peace and quiet.
EG
Expert

Re: Loud Equipment

@chevyjax wrote:

We have only had our internet and tv with Xfinity for a couple weeks. Our equipment is very loud! Like 24/7. I've never had equipment be this loud before! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this not so loud. It sounds like a fan motor. Im about ready to unplug the thing. We don't even have anything on and its all I can hear. All day, all night!

Get it swapped out for another.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!