mwhit104's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 19th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

Deprovision All Users

I need all users logged out of my xFi app and called customer service who said changing the password would do it but I wasn't logged out on my phone after changing the password from my desktop browser. I'm guessing the person I want out of the account is still logged in too.

Other threads said the only option was to deprovision all users and force logins back again. Any help is appreciated!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I had the same issue.  Just got off the phone with Xfinity and got it handled.  Once I got a live person on the phone, I explained the issue and specified it concerned the Streaming App.  They transferred me to the xFi Video Repair Team.  The agent on this team knew exactly what to do and was able to deprovision all the devices for me.  She had to do one at a time though so it took a little bit of time being on hold, but otherwise, it was painless.  She was also able to look on the backend and tell me if anyone had added their name as an authorized user of my account. 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend changing your password and setting up the 2-factor authentation. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here