Community Forum

two problems no TV and lousy xfinity service

Contributor

two problems no TV and lousy xfinity service

First problem: We had a storm last nite, both my TV's are out.  Can someone please check when I will have TV back.

Second problem: I can go anywhere on the internet and watch video's, youtube, cooking and craft websites etc. and I have no problems. I try to watch TV on xfinity website streaming and it has a bumpy ride or it keeps saying "Attempting to Resume" .  I have this problem on both my desktop and my laptop.  So what is wrong?

Expert

Re: two problems no TV and lousy xfinity service

@liliesplace wrote:

First problem: We had a storm last nite, both my TV's are out.  Can someone please check when I will have TV back.

Second problem: I can go anywhere on the internet and watch video's, youtube, cooking and craft websites etc. and I have no problems. I try to watch TV on xfinity website streaming and it has a bumpy ride or it keeps saying "Attempting to Resume" .  I have this problem on both my desktop and my laptop.  So what is wrong?

you may need a home service call to restore your cable signal levles so internet and TV work properly.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: two problems no TV and lousy xfinity service

Thank you