Community Forum

location issue

New Poster

location issue

says loction issue on my togo stream when it is a togo channel. Always worked befor

Expert

Re: location issue

@thomaspsciolino wrote:

says loction issue on my togo stream when it is a togo channel. Always worked befor

try a smart device and the same username/password. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

works on my smart phone not pc

Expert

@thomaspsciolino wrote:

works on my smart phone not pc

can you reply with the location error message and the error number?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

error tvapp 00224

Expert

@thomaspsciolino wrote:

error tvapp 00224

out of home and out of country? using tvgo channel or ? what happens when you are on your own home wifi?

New Poster

everything works at home and on my phone

Expert

@thomaspsciolino wrote:

everything works at home and on my phone

good to hear. where are you when you have the issue? away from home? out of the usa?