MrPanther's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, November 17th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

error code 214000

I have windows 7 and internet explorer. The last three months when i try an open up a news video

file it is blocked with this error code 214000.

I have up dated adobe flash to no avail. I have called comcast and they say its an engineering problem between comcast and internet exployer.

May I ask for some advice?

Thank you and have a nice holiday.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@MrPanther wrote:

I have windows 7 and internet explorer. The last three months when i try an open up a news video

file it is blocked with this error code 214000.

I have up dated adobe flash to no avail. I have called comcast and they say its an engineering problem between comcast and internet exployer.

May I ask for some advice?

Thank you and have a nice holiday.

it may be related to end of life for windows 7 on 14 January 2020. you can use your windows 7 key authorized computer to upgrade free to the same level of windows 10. some old CPU's and motherboards may need an upgrade. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

5 years ago

@MrPanther wrote: I have windows 7 and internet explorer. ...

When I try to open https://www.xfinity.com/stream in Win 10's IE11 I get this message:

XsBrowsers1.png

Have you tried a different browser?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. Microsoft informs me that xfinity is the problem. Xfinity tells they are working on the problem. Thank you once again for your help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here