Community Forum

Xfinity Streaming app on smart TV

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Streaming app on smart TV

We've had the streaming for 6 months all of sudden Channels are missing when accessing the app on the smart TV's.  Restarted the modem but this didn't help.  Unplugged Tv's multiple times no luck.

We had the same problem a week ago and thought it was fixed after talking to xfinity support.  

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity Streaming app on smart TV

@cdelair2004 wrote:

We've had the streaming for 6 months all of sudden Channels are missing when accessing the app on the smart TV's.  Restarted the modem but this didn't help.  Unplugged Tv's multiple times no luck.

We had the same problem a week ago and thought it was fixed after talking to xfinity support.  

when at home and having this problem are you seeing any error message/error numbers? did you try viewing the same channel on a smart phone/tablet connected to the same wifi?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Streaming app on smart TV

Hi @cdelair2004 , thanks for reaching out on Xfinity Forum. Kindly retest and verify if the missing channels issue was resolved, thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!