Community Forum

Xfinity Stream

New Poster

Xfinity Stream

I have been trying to watch live TV online via Xfinity Stream for a few weeks now but this is all that shows up.  What do I do? (note: this happens on both my laptop and my phone)Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 9.36.10 PM.png

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream

@GisselleZ wrote:

I have been trying to watch live TV online via Xfinity Stream for a few weeks now but this is all that shows up.  What do I do? (note: this happens on both my laptop and my phone)Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 9.36.10 PM.png

Are you at home using your Comcast wifi?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Hi - I am experiencing the same issue - I see only 5 channels for Live TV in web browser and in iOS Xfinity Stream app. Both worked as of a couple of weeks ago. Have tried rebooting, signing in and out, with no change. Watching thru TV, only impacting streaming thru web browser and iOS app. This is at home on my Xfinity WiFi network.

Expert

@JPSF wrote:

Hi - I am experiencing the same issue - I see only 5 channels for Live TV in web browser and in iOS Xfinity Stream app. Both worked as of a couple of weeks ago. Have tried rebooting, signing in and out, with no change. Watching thru TV, only impacting streaming thru web browser and iOS app. This is at home on my Xfinity WiFi network.

call 800-comcast. select cable TV technical support. ask the team member to transfer the call to the app support team. ask the team member to refresh your app entitlements (this is not the 'sending hit to your set top box' nor doing the system refresh from your X1 menu).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!