Community Forum

Xfinity Stream

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfinity Stream

I am unable to watch channels that I currently subscribe to using the xfinity stream website on my computer or on the app on my phone.  I am getting a "Subscription Required" message.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream

@hourglass727 wrote:

I am unable to watch channels that I currently subscribe to using the xfinity stream website on my computer or on the app on my phone.  I am getting a "Subscription Required" message.

Are you using the correct credentials?

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes. I only have one login.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@hourglass727 wrote:

Did you try calling 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, hourglass727. Welcome to the community, thank you for posting. Sorry to hear about your trouble with the app. Typically if you're getting that message on channels that you're subscribed to, we need to send a database refresh to your user ID to re-sync it with our system. If you'd like assistance with that, please send me a private message with your name and I will be happy to help out. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello again, hourglass727. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. I have gone ahead and completed the interaction. However ~ if you end up needing further support with this, please let me know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!