Community Forum

Xfinity Stream on Android Things devices: homehub, lenovo smart display

New Poster

Xfinity Stream on Android Things devices: homehub, lenovo smart display

Xfinity Stream is a handy tool. I need to disconnect and move my tv because i'm painting my living room and wanted to watch TV on my Google Home Hub or Lenovo Smart Display.  I can cast TV from HULU to these devices and heard YouTubeTV can do this too, but i'm still trying to figure out how Xfinity Stream can do it?  Other than watching it on my computer's web browser.  Any ideas?  @cdaraghy on twitter is best to reach me.

Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream on Android Things devices: homehub, lenovo smart display

@cdaraghy wrote:

Xfinity Stream is a handy tool. I need to disconnect and move my tv because i'm painting my living room and wanted to watch TV on my Google Home Hub or Lenovo Smart Display.  I can cast TV from HULU to these devices and heard YouTubeTV can do this too, but i'm still trying to figure out how Xfinity Stream can do it?  Other than watching it on my computer's web browser.  Any ideas?  @cdaraghy on twitter is best to reach me.

chromecast dongle from a chrome browser on a PC or use an inexpensive Roku device (hdmi)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!