Community Forum

Weather Channel

Highlighted
New Poster

Weather Channel

We have been using the Xfinity Stream app on our LG TV in the bedroom to avoid using/paying for a box.  Other than occasional glitches, I do not have a problem watching tv.  However, the Weather Channel constantly glitches out within 30 seconds of tuning to that channel, making it so we can't watch that one channel.  Is this a known problem?  Is Comcast working on it? 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Weather Channel

@kcscholar wrote:

We have been using the Xfinity Stream app on our LG TV in the bedroom to avoid using/paying for a box.  Other than occasional glitches, I do not have a problem watching tv.  However, the Weather Channel constantly glitches out within 30 seconds of tuning to that channel, making it so we can't watch that one channel.  Is this a known problem?  Is Comcast working on it? 

next time you have the problem try the same channel using a smart phone/tablet connected to the same wifi network. Same problem?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!