Community Forum

Watch for Free networks

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Watch for Free networks

Why is it some networks are advertised on the Xfinity website as "Watch for Free" during the pandemic, but when I click "View All", some of them disappear and other networks pop up?  How do I know which networks are "all of them" and how long they're available?

CuriosityStream is advertised as free through May 20, but when I try to list all the networks, it disappears.  When I try to watch it on demand, I get a message saying a subscription is required.  I can't find any other information or instructions for how to watch it.  Can anybody shed light on this?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Watch for Free networks

Hello, you should be able to see the network in "View All" page now. In addition, the network is also accessible by directly clicking on the CuriosityStream tile in the "Watch for Free" row.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@ComcastStream wrote:

Hello, you should be able to see the network in "View All" page now. In addition, the network is also accessible by directly clicking on the CuriosityStream tile in the "Watch for Free" row.

Does that mean I can only stream this channel via the internet?  Can I watch it on my television?

Highlighted
Official Employee

This network is also available on X1. As long as you have signed up for that service, you are able to view them on TV, web, and mobile app.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!