Community Forum

Using my Samsung Tablet to stream.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Using my Samsung Tablet to stream.

Up until last week, the format for streaming on my tablet has changed for the worse. The channel selection method has changed for the worse. When I select the icon in the upper right -hand corner I am only able to select all my favorite channels, all channels and one other selection.  Has anyone else using their tablet experienced the same problem?  I have attempted to uninstall and reinstalled the streaming app from Google play, however, the problems still persist.  Please advise!!!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Using my Samsung Tablet to stream.

@Wallly200796 wrote:

Up until last week, the format for streaming on my tablet has changed for the worse. The channel selection method has changed for the worse. When I select the icon in the upper right -hand corner I am only able to select all my favorite channels, all channels and one other selection.  Has anyone else using their tablet experienced the same problem?  I have attempted to uninstall and reinstalled the streaming app from Google play, however, the problems still persist.  Please advise!!!

while playing live streaming TV in home, and you hit the triple dots in upper right corner, what is it you wish to see? as a test, I streamed a live 70s show, and it offers to 'go to That '70s Show' (infor page for episode selection, Go to Favorite Channels, Go to All channels, and recent channels.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Wallly200796. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. As "Rustyben' has pointed out, this sounds like expected behavior when you select the upper right corner triple dots, and as he asked, what is it you were expecting to see? 

Please provide a bit more information about your issue. We are happy to help. 🙂 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Wallly200796. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.