Community Forum

Unable to watch my channels

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to watch my channels

For some reason, xfinity stream is using an old address that I moved from instead of my preffered and current address. It's now lot letting my watch my shows, because its using my old address which obviously has no service. Everytime I try to remove the address it just gives me a blank page with 1 option. View my primary account.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unable to watch my channels

@izzyreal313 wrote:

For some reason, xfinity stream is using an old address that I moved from instead of my preffered and current address. It's now lot letting my watch my shows, because its using my old address which obviously has no service. Everytime I try to remove the address it just gives me a blank page with 1 option. View my primary account.

temporary fix: go to xfinity.com and sign in. go to account, then users. create a new username and use that username/password to sign in to streaming web site or to the xfintiy stream app. working?

permanent fix: call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to have your actual username (original) point only to your current account/address. ask the agent to then do an entitlements refresh of the database. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!