Community Forum

TVAPP-000148

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

TVAPP-000148

I'm an xfinity customer with an x1 box in my living room and the streaming app on my Samsung Smart TV in the bedroom. Recently, whenever I try to stream a TCM movie, I get an "Oops" message with a TVAPP-000148 code. I've tried deleting and re-installing the app, and powering the TV off and on again, but the problem remains. Any ideas? (Thanks!)

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: TVAPP-000148

Same problem here x1 works on both boxes and my phone but select demand channels keep getting this code tech support is dumb founded why this is happening so frustrating i can watch a channel on my phone and try it on tv at same time and nothing
Highlighted
Expert

@Tom557 wrote:

I'm an xfinity customer with an x1 box in my living room and the streaming app on my Samsung Smart TV in the bedroom. Recently, whenever I try to stream a TCM movie, I get an "Oops" message with a TVAPP-000148 code. I've tried deleting and re-installing the app, and powering the TV off and on again, but the problem remains. Any ideas? (Thanks!)

did you try unplugging the gateway/modem for 30+ seconds and then plug back in?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I didn't try that yet, thanks, but I will when I get home! My efforts so far have been limited to uninstalling and re-installing the app directly on that Samsung set. Haven't tried anything at the router end.