Community Forum

Streaming

New Poster

Streaming

Every tv show or movie the past two days have been playing like they are in split screen mode. Here is a print screen of one of the movies I was trying to watch. It is very glitchy when playing. I tried to upload a couple images but when I post this the phots don't show.

XFinity not working right 02.jpgStreaming incorrectly

XFinity not working right.pngNot screaming correctly

Expert

Re: Streaming

@Cbart0001 wrote:

Every tv show or movie the past two days have been playing like they are in split screen mode. Here is a print screen of one of the movies I was trying to watch. It is very glitchy when playing. I tried to upload a couple images but when I post this the phots don't show.

the images are not yet approved so can't see them. are you watching on demand with chrome browser?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Do you have a 3D TV, or a 3D capable receiver? This looks like a 3D stream that's not getting processed. Maybe check your TV/receiver settings.

Expert

the problm later was identified as google chrome update (now 3rd version still broken). use edge browser or turn off hardware acceleration. only happens apparently with on-demand.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!