Community Forum

Streaming Blurry

New Poster

Streaming Blurry

Is there a reason why all the TV channels when trying to watch online are blurry i have tried 3 seperate computers and several diffrent stations  and all start out clear then gets blurry?

Expert

Re: Streaming Blurry

@gilkey79 wrote:

Is there a reason why all the TV channels when trying to watch online are blurry i have tried 3 seperate computers and several diffrent stations  and all start out clear then gets blurry?

for a test can you connect one of the PCs to an ethernet cable connected to your gateway or router? it sounds like the data rate is so low that the resolution is not very good. can you try a smart phone/tablet?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

This is happening to me too.  For about the past month it's blurry but if you sit there for 40 seconds (don't touch anything) suddenly your picture will come.  It's an annoying amount of time we have to watch pixelated TV.  Happens on fast forward, pause, rewind, starting a recording.  Everything.

New Poster

When streaming it starts out fine then after a few seconds it goes blurry. If you go to the lower bottom right of the taskbar there is a gear for Player Settings Click there and make sure the Video playback setting is set to High and not Auto. Hopefully that fixes your issue.