Community Forum

Streaming App for Smart Tvs...NOT GOOD

Highlighted
New Poster

Streaming App for Smart Tvs...NOT GOOD

Anyone else having issues with the streaming the BETA app on your smart tv?  It is super clunky, you have to click through a million different links to play live tv.  Anyone else annoyed we are on a BETA version of the app.  I feel like a guinea pig.  Also, I'm no longer able to get ESPN on any of my smart tvs through the streaming app.  It shouldn't be this hard.  I was on an hour call last week trying to get the issue resolved.  I was told I would be contacted in the next 24-48 hours with news on the issue.  It's been over a week and I've heard nothing.  I'm about ready to dump xfinity.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Streaming App for Smart Tvs...NOT GOOD

@alee0205 wrote:

Anyone else having issues with the streaming the BETA app on your smart tv?  It is super clunky, you have to click through a million different links to play live tv.  Anyone else annoyed we are on a BETA version of the app.  I feel like a guinea pig.  Also, I'm no longer able to get ESPN on any of my smart tvs through the streaming app.  It shouldn't be this hard.  I was on an hour call last week trying to get the issue resolved.  I was told I would be contacted in the next 24-48 hours with news on the issue.  It's been over a week and I've heard nothing.  I'm about ready to dump xfinity.

welcome to the forum. does a smart phone/tablet and the x1 set top box both show the ESPN channel you mentioned?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Streaming App for Smart Tvs...NOT GOOD

Hello, alee0205. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums! 

I'm glad you reached out to us here with your feedback about the Stream Beta app. I know it has been some time since you made this post and I wanted to check in to see if you were able to get the help you needed to have a better experience with the app? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!